See How Much Better Your Pool Can Be with Pool Heating in Brisbane
Whether you’re considering installing a swimming pool or already have one, but can use it only during the summer, you may want to take a closer look at your options for pool heating in Brisbane. A swimming pool can enhance your home and garden by entertainment, exercise, and aesthetic appeal. You can maximise your swimming season by choosing a swimming pool heater in Brisbane to keep your pool water warm and comfortable year-round. The Pool Heating Company offers pool heating pumps and solar pool heating. Here is a closer look at each.
Benefits of Solar Pool Heating in Brisbane
One option you have is a solar pool heating system. Swimming pool solar systems are durable, cost-effective ways to heat your pool and are easy to maintain. Here are a few of the benefits of this type of pool heater.
- An environmentally-friendly choice. Because solar pool heaters don’t use electricity, they are easily the eco-friendliest choice when it comes to warming your water. Enjoy comfortable swimming while you do your part to save the planet with this type of heater.
- Lowest running costs. Your solar pool heating system receives its energy directly from the sun, so the operating costs to you are low. The more sunlight your pool area gets, the more your solar heater will be able to heat the water, so choose an optimal location if you’re installing a new pool.
- Extend your pool use up to nine months out of the year. Although an electric heater can extend your swimming season year-round, a pool solar system can still spread your swimming days throughout at least nine months out of 12. That’s a great return when you consider the other benefits of solar heaters.
Benefits of an Electric Pool Heater in Brisbane
Along with solar heaters, your other option is an electric swimming pool heater in Brisbane. Pool heat pumps come with their own impressive set of advantages, including:
- High energy efficiency. While these heaters use more energy than solar heaters, they are still quite energy-efficient, typically costing anywhere from 50-80% less than running a gas heater. Keep in mind that as the weather cools down, your heat pump will need to work harder to achieve the same warming effects.
- Swim all year long. Because a pool heat pump doesn’t rely on the sun to operate, you can run yours anytime you want – summer or winter, day or night. That means that even on a chilly winter’s night, you can still dive into a warm, tranquil pool.
- Modern technology. Pool heat pumps operate very quietly, so you won’t have to worry about an annoying sound interrupting your relaxing swimming experience. They also come with Wi-Fi capabilities and are extremely easy to operate. Simply select the temperature you want and enjoy your pool.
About The Pool Heating Company
For many years, The Pool Heating Company has been operating in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and Toowoomba areas. We are a family-owned company dedicated to providing the very best in customer service and quality products – and our 15-year warranty speaks for itself. Get ready to enjoy at-home swimming anytime you want – contact us today to learn more.