Manufactured using a double reinforced, 4.5mm thick multi-layered construction, the water proof, closed-cell polyethylene foam gives the blanket its superior thermal resistance qualities. The impermeable base layer gives it its chemical resistance.
SOLAR BUBBLE COVERS
When using a pool cover, you save water, reduce chemical consumption and make it easier to maintain your pool. Solar covers also have the added benefit of heating your pool too.
So the question is not ‘do I need a pool cover?’, but, ‘which pool cover best suits me?’. A solar cover, a cover that wont heat your pool, or a thermal cover?
- Save water. Independently tested, and proven to stop up to 99.84% of evaporation.
- You’ll swim sooner and longer – your pool cover will increase the water temperature by up to 8°C, giving you a warmer pool, for longer.
- Save on chemicals! Chemical consumption is greatly reduced. We recommend that automated chlorinators be turned down by 50%.
- All solar pool covers are specially treated to resist UV damage
- Made in Australia, made from category 4 LDPE – so are completely recyclable!