Make Your Summer Last All Year with a Swimming Pool Heating System
If you haven’t yet looked into swimming pool heating options, you might just be missing out. A pool heating system can help you get the most value out of your investment by making your pool warm and welcoming year-round. The Pool Heating Company is your go-to pool heater supplier in the Brisbane area.
Benefits of a Swimming Pool Heater
You can get the most value out of your pool by installing a solar or electric heater to keep the water comfortable for more months of the year. Here are some of the specific advantages of a heated pool.
- Extend your swimming season. Even in Brisbane, where we enjoy mild weather throughout the year, there are still months where the weather is not ideal for swimming. A pool heater allows you to enjoy the water at the perfect temperature anytime you want.
- Enjoy more time with your family. Swimming in your backyard is a great way to spend quality time with your family, whether that includes just your partner or several children and extended family members, as well. When you can swim any time of year, it’s easier to find ways to relax and have fun together and strengthen your relationships.
- Make the most of your investment. A swimming pool is a sizable investment for something you can use only a few months out of the year. Get more for your money by installing a pool heating system and enjoying your pool much more often.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Pool Heating System
Choosing a heater for your swimming pool is a smart move – you’ll extend your pool season and get more out of your investment. Next, be sure to get the most value possible out of your heating system by following these tips.
- Choose the right heater. Different heating systems have different specs. Some cost less upfront; others cost less over time. They also have various features and operation. You’ll enjoy the best possible experience by selecting the right option for you.
- Make use of the sun. If you choose solar pool heating, you’ll get the most use from it if your pool receives lots of direct sunlight. However, even if you decide on a pool heat pump, positioning your swimming pool in the sun will provide the most warmth day after day.
- Invest in a cover. Almost all your heat loss comes from the surface of the pool. You can keep heat in and prevent evaporation (and cooling) by keeping your pool covered overnight or when you aren’t using it.
Why Trust The Pool Heating Company Regarding Pool Heating
The Pool Heating Company is a family-owned Australian business focusing on solar pool heaters, pool heat pumps, and accessories such as covers and rollers. We make it our priority to offer the highest-quality products on the market as well as the personal attention and outstanding service you deserve. We have many years’ experience installing and repairing pool heaters and are confident that we can provide the advice and services you need. Contact us today for more information.